Cowden Parish Council holds at least seven meetings a year. The timing and agenda for Parish Council meetings is posted on the Parish Council notice board three clear working days before a meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings. Make a difference – be part of the community. Any organisations with an association to Cowden village who would like information included on the website are invited to contact the Clerk.
The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues
- Support and encourage ongoing community engagement initiatives
- Maintain devolved assets at a local level
- Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the village
- Review planning applications and make comment as appropriate
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
The “site pages” provide information in respect of the areas managed by the Parish Council and matters that residents have asked the Parish Council to progress. Current topics are: Gatwick Aircraft Noise, Allotments, Broadband, Burial Ground information, Councillor Details, Cowden Youth facilities, Neighbourhood Watch, Recreation Ground, Parish Plan and Planning Applications.
Cowden Broadband – What else? Click To access Cowden Parish Council Broadband page
Street cleaning schedule
- 1st May 2023
- 26th June 2023
- 21st August 2023
- 16th October 2023
- 1st December 2023
Bulk Refuse Freighter
- 20 May 2023 : available from 12:15 to 12:45
- 30 September 2023 : available from 12:15 to 12:45